MUST-HAVE SKINCARE PRODUCTS
APRIL 5, 2017
Arcona Solution Pads, Arcona White Tea Purifying Cleanser, LaMer Moisturizer Cream, Ole Henriksen Truth Serum, Environ Pre-Cleanser, Sunday Riley Face Oil, Biologique Recherche P50W Lotion, Korres Wild Rose Moisturizer, Arcona Night Worker, CeraVe Cleanser, Cetaphil Cleanser, CeraVe Moisturizer
In January I had an amazing luxe facial in NYC at the world renowned Georgia Louise Atelier on the Upper East Side. Since then I’ve became addicted to luxe facials and have gained a better understanding for what a good skincare regimen looks like. Since then, I have introduced a few new lines into my skincare routine. I’ve been using LaMer, CeraVe and Korres for years, while a few new favorites are Ole Henriksen, Sunday Riley, Arcona and Biologique Recherche. My skin is more on the oily to combination side, so I’m always looking for new products that keep my skin clear and radiant. Since visiting Georgia Louise I have found a local facialist, Rebecca who is here in Dallas and embodies the same principals and skincare philosophies I fell in love with in NYC. I’ve included all the tips I learned along the way and my entire skincare regimen that I’m currently using and loving.
1. Pre Cleanser Oil– this is a new step for me but has helped remove any excess make-up and further eliminate break-outs and milia.
3. Exfoliant– After my face is completely clean I use an exfoliate to help eliminate any breakouts even further. I use Biologique Rechereche Lotion P50W exfoliant and really love it! This brand is newer to me but I’m loving it and can really tell how much it’s improved my skin over the last couple months. I often switch off between the P50W and Arcona Solution pads.
4. Face Oils– Once I wash my face completely I layer on face oils. This is something I’ve always been hesitant about doing but don’t let the word oil scare you. This step has been a game changer for my skin!! I use Olehenriksen Truth Serum every morning and night and Sunday Riley on top of it for the vitamin A and vitamin B benefits. Since starting this regimen I visited my facialist last week and she mentioned adding in an additional vitamin A oil so I recently purchased this one and am currently testing it out.
5. Serum– Now that I’ve layered on the face oils, once they are completely absorbed into my skin I use Arcona Nightworker serum only at night a couple times a week. I can tell how much this product has tightened and repaired my skin since adding this into my nightly regimen.
6. Moisturizer– In the mornings I skip the Nightworker and apply lotion after the face oils have completely soaked in. Again, I use CeraVe facial lotion and have had great experience with the brand. I will also use Korres Wild Rose Moisturizer or LaMer Moisturizing Creme during the winter months when my skin needs add moisture and nourishment.
7. Sunscreen– Last but not least- SPF! After applying face lotion in the morning I add a thin layer of SPF before putting on my make-up, this is a crucial step for younger looking skin! Don’t skip the SPF or rely on what’s in your foundation! I currently use Clarins Multi-Active Day Broad Spectrum SPF 20 and am grabbing Josie Argan SPF 47 once I finish for more SPF protection.
Arcona Solution Pads, Arcona White Tea Purifying Cleanser, LaMer Moisturizer Cream, Ole Henriksen Truth Serum, Sunday Riley Face Oil, Biologique Recherche P50W Lotion, Environ Pre-Cleanser, Korres Wild Rose Moisturizer, Arcona Night Worker, CeraVe Cleanser, Cetaphil Cleanser, CeraVe Moisturizer